RAV Endpoint Protection
RAV Endpoint Protection platform is a multilayered next-generation antivirus solution that combines real-time monitoring of endpoints against the widest possible range of cyber threats. It is the first endpoint protection based on a multilayered machine-learning engine that equips families and individuals with the same level of cyber protection enjoyed by Fortune 500 companies.
Behavioral & Machine Learning Engine
- Provides finely-tuned, accurate detection for fast, determined antivirus protection
- Constantly learns the behavior of your machine to provide cutting-edge cyber defense against next-generation threats and malware
- Generates precise algorithms using the latest machine learning technology
- Identifies and pre-empts malware before it invades your PC
Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- An end-to-end security solution that provides visibility across endpoints
- 24/7 real-time monitoring for active protection against threats
- Identifies a device’s weakest intrusion points and learns how various types of malware operate
- Enabling security teams to quickly identify and respond to threats by using data collected from the continuous monitoring of endpoints
Endpoint Security Tools
- Endpoint protection security tools, such as webcam and microphone security, help to minimize the amount of possible entry points for attackers
- RAV Premium’s powerful webcam security feature monitors, alerts, and blocks all suspicious processes and applications that may try to access or manipulate your webcam
- Microphone protection prevents hackers from manipulating your device’s microphone with RAV Premium’s microphone protection layer, which monitors and alerts suspicious activity
Dynamic Ransomware Defense
- A state-of-the-art feature that blocks and alerts potentially unknown ransomware threats
- Uses advanced heuristics as a part of our next-generation anti-malware engine
- Detects anomalies in email attachments, downloads, URLs, and domains to minimize the possibility of successful attacks
RAV Online Security
- An endpoint protection solution that keeps your browser out of reach from viruses, malware, and privacy threats
- Designed to empower your browsing experience by delivering a reliable protection layer for your endpoints
- Provides real-time, 24/7 protection against malicious URLs, harmful extensions, suspicious downloads, intrusive cookies and trackers, unauthorized notifications, and pop-ups
- Allows confident internet use by bringing all elements of an advanced endpoint protection solution to the web browser
Behavioral Analysis & Machine Learning (ML)
Antivirus & Anti-Malware Scan
Easy Flexible Management
RAV Endpoint Protection FAQs
What is Endpoint Protection?
Endpoint protection refers to the cybersecurity method of protecting various ‘endpoints’ such as desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, etc., from malicious cyber threats. In today’s connected world, every endpoint is vulnerable to attack. That’s why ReasonLabs has developed the best endpoint protection software available for use by consumers today.
Which operating systems is the RAV Endpoint security solution compatible with?
RAV Endpoint Protection and the Next-Generation RAV Antivirus Engine have a minimum requirement of Win10, 64-bit.
I can’t find my login credentials to RAV Endpoint Security Software - What do I do?
Your login credentials will be in a confirmation email that was sent to you when you purchased RAV Endpoint Protection. If you can’t find this email, check your ‘Spam’ or ‘Trash’ folders.
I can’t log in to RAV Endpoint Protection - How do I reset my password?
Forgotten your password? Here’s how to reset it:
- On the top right-hand corner, click on the Menu and select ‘Sign In’
- You should see the ‘Forgot password’ button - press it and you will be redirected to your browser window
- Fill in the email address you used at the time you purchased RAV Endpoint Protection and click ‘Submit’
- An email with the link to ‘Reset my password’ should be sent to you immediately. Please check your Spam or Trash folders if the email doesn’t appear in your inbox
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
- Return to the application and fill in the email / user name and new password from the confirmation email
Please note: The new password will be valid for all other ReasonLabs products and services that you may own.
Is RAV Endpoint Protection certified by any third-party organizations?
Yes - RAV Endpoint Protection was granted a Gold Certification for Anti-Malware from OPSWAT in 2022. ReasonLabs is one of just a handful of endpoint security companies certified by OPSWAT, whose program verifies the compatibility and effectiveness of endpoint antimalware solutions.
How do I uninstall the RAV Endpoint Protection software on my device?
If you wish to uninstall RAV Endpoint Protection, follow these steps:
- Go to the Start Menu on the lower-left corner of your screen
- Go to settings and select ‘Apps’
- Search the app list by typing ‘RAV’ in the search box
- Click on the RAV Endpoint Protection icon and select ‘Uninstall’
- You may be asked to allow the program to make changes - press ‘Yes’ if such a question appears
- Then select ‘Uninstall’ again and confirm your choice
It’s important that you do not turn off your device until this process has finished.
How do I upgrade to a Premium subscription?
You can upgrade your RAV Endpoint Protection subscription to a Premium subscription, which includes even more features for your protection by following these steps:
- Open your RAV Endpoint Protection application
- Click on the ‘Upgrade’ button on the lower-left corner of your screen, or go to Menu and Select ‘Settings - My Subscription - Upgrade to Premium’
- Select the plan of your choice and click ‘Buy now’
- Fill in your personal information and credit card details - then press ‘Next’. Please note: In the ‘Renew Your Data’ tab, your personal information can be edited, in case of any mistakes previously made.
- If everything is correct, select ‘Buy now’
A confirmation email of your purchase with your login details will be sent to you. Please note: If the confirmation email doesn’t appear in your inbox, check your Spam or Trash folder.
Return to the application and fill in the email / user name and new password from the confirmation email.
How can I upgrade from the Essentials plan to the Premium or Elite plan?
To upgrade from the Essentials plan to a Premium or Elite plan that includes other endpoint security products, simply click the upgrade button that appears in the application, select the plan that best fits your needs, and follow the steps in your shopping cart to complete the subscription process.
Immediately after completing your order, you should be automatically logged in to your Premium account and receive an email with your subscription details. If you are having issues or do not know which plan to choose feel free to contact our support team who will be happy to assist.
Is RAV Endpoint Protection powered by ReasonLabs’ next-generation RAV Antivirus engine?
Yes - When compared to other endpoint protection solutions, RAV Endpoint security was the first endpoint security suite based on a multilayered machine-learning engine that equips individuals with the same level of protection enjoyed by Fortune 500 companies. Consumers can rest assured knowing that their endpoints are protected by the best endpoint protection software available for use by consumers today.