Thanks for using Reason Safer Web. Here we describe how Reason Cybersecurity Ltd. collects, uses and handles your information when you use Reason Safer Web (the "Software" or "Reason Safer Web"). Your use of Reason Safer Web is indicating that such updated terms and conditions are accepted and agreed by you.
1. What kind of information we use and collect?
When using Reason Safer Web, we may use and collect information of technical nature, including your IP address, activity log of your use of the Software, user agent, information about your browser and operating system.
In addition, when purchasing the Software, your email address and name, as provided by you, will be collected and will be used by us for payments and sending you messages about Reason Safer Web, if applicable, and for promotional purposes.
- We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote the Software. For example, cookies help us with things like understanding how you are interacting with the Software, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies.
- Unless you disable the Software, it may access and/or collect certain data as specified below: (i) time and date of certain events related to the Software (such as launching and scanning, updating and uninstalling the Software), and the features of the Software you use the most; (ii) certain information of technical nature, such as, your IP Address, operating system, browser type and version. Further, if you chose to purchase the Premium Edition of the Software, we will combine your information with all the foregoing information.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you:
- We act as a controller and process personal data as necessary for the performance of our contract with you. Accordingly, we will process your personal data as necessary to operate our Software, and to reply to your queries.
- Legal necessity - We may process your information for compliance with applicable legal obligations.
- Data subject rights - Please note that you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data we process as controllers, or to restrict or to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. In order to submit a request for accessing and/or deleting your information, please follow the below instructions: Please send us an email to email@example.com. Following internal verification, you will receive a return email which will include a link to a data request page, where you are welcome to submit your request for accessing/deleting your personal data and it will be promptly addressed by our support team. Please note that we will process your request subject to verification of your identity.
- Complaint to supervisory authority - You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. of your country or domicile) where we have not addressed your concerns.
- We will store information collected from you as long as you are using our Software. Once you delete our Software, please send an erasure request in accordance with the above procedure.
2. How we share information?
- Third Parties. We may engage certain third parties in connection with maintenance, analysis, audit, payment and development services. We may provide such third parties with your information. The third parties we are currently engaging are:
- NextDNS, as the DNS resolver providing the DNS services. You can read about NextDNS’s practices with respect to the protection of your information at: https://nextdns.io/privacy. Please note that by default, NextDNS stores statistical usage data based on the last three (3) months of use. You can customize that value via the Statistics tab included in the Reason Safer Web;
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. servers to process your information. You can read about the measures taken by Amazon to protect the security of their servers and your information at: https://aws.amazon.com/security/;
- Our corporate affiliates - from which we receive services, such as IT, security, storage, and other internal operations.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you: we will transfer your information to the United States based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. If you wish to receive a copy of these clauses, please contact us through the below contact details.
5. How can you contact us?