Here we describe how Reason Lab (by Reason Cybersecurity Ltd.) (“Reason”) collects, uses and handles your information when you use the Reason website available at: https://reasonlabs.com (the “Website”).
What kind of information we use and collect?
- When using and accessing our Website, we may use and collect information of technical nature, including your IP address, activity log of your use of the Website, user agent, information about your browser and operating system, and if you chose to upload a file or URL for scanning (including for detecting threats and suspicious materials through the Threat Intelligence Center on our Website), we will also collect such files and URLs.
- We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote Reason and the Website. For example, cookies help us with things like understanding how you are interacting with our Website, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Website.
- If you choose to communicate with us via an online form on the Site, email, blog, or automated chat service (‘chat bot’), you may provide us with information such as your name, and your email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
How we share information?
- Third Party Service Providers: We have partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Provider(s)”).
- Our corporate affiliates — from which we receive services, such as IT, security, storage, and other internal operations
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you: we will transfer your information to the United States based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. If you wish to receive a copy of these clauses, please contact us through the below contact details.
Information about children
About our advertising policies
GDPR Data Subject Rights
CCPA Data Subject Rights
How can you contact us?
This site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you —
We act as controllers and process personal information as necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. When we process personal information for targeted marketing , we do so on the basis of your consent. We may also process your personal information in order to comply with applicable legal requirements and/or obligations.
Please note that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to the personal information that we hold about you, (ii) to block or restrict the processing of your personal information, (iii) to ask that we erase or rectify your personal information (that we process as controllers), and (iv) to withdraw your consent for the processing your personal information.
To submit a request for exercising your rights, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com. Note that the processing of your request is subject to verification of your identity.
If we have not addressed your concerns, note that you also have a right to file a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority (e. g. of your domicile or country).
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights over their personal information (subject to certain exceptions), such as: (a) you may ask that we disclose certain information about our collection and/or use of your personal information during the past 12 months; (b) you may ask that we delete the personal information we have collected from you and retained; © you may opt-out of the ‘sale’ of your personal information by a business; (d) we shall not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising the above mentioned rights. To submit a request for exercising your rights, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the processing of your request is subject to verification of your identity.
For purposes of the CCPA, this clause shall serve as a notice of the right to opt-out of ‘sale’ of personal information.